Committee on the Status of LGBT Individuals Travel Grants: 2023 Application Cycle
Applications for the 2023 cycle are now open! Deadline for applications: July 1, 2023.
The Committee will support travel grants in support of APSA Annual Meeting conference participation for historically excluded groups and those at institutions with limited resources. Travel grants will be provided to individuals attending the Annual Meeting. Grants will not exceed $300 per awardee.
Priority will be given to applicants with accepted poster and paper presentations, or individuals attending APSA to engage in service on LGBT-related committees/sections. Individuals participating in the Annual Meeting as chairs and discussants are still eligible to apply.
To apply, submit create an APSA profile and submit an online application. All application materials must be submitted through the online application system to be reviewed by the selection committee.
Previous Grant Recipients
The committee awarded 9 recipients of the award in 2022. Select grant winners are listed below:
- Alexander Kustov, University of North Carolina, Charlotte
- Christina Pao, Princeton University
- Gino Pauselli, University of Pennsylvania
- Christopher Piper, Vanderbilt University
- Nate Roundy, University of Cambridge
- Be Stone, CUNY- Graduate Center
- Tony Zirui Yang, Washington University in St. Louis