The goal of the Committee on the Status of Graduate Students in the Profession is to bring attention to issues and concerns affecting PhD students in the discipline and to provide input to the APSA council and staff on policies and programs to effectively engage and support them.
Terms expiring August 31, 2018
- Bailey Fairbanks, Georgia State University
- Nakissa Jahanbani, SUNY-Albany, Co-Chair
- Christine Slaughter, University of California Los Angeles
Terms expiring August 31, 2019
- Rodrigo Barrenechea, Northwestern University
- Lauren Muscott, Ohio State University
- Delphia Shanks-Booth, Cornell University, Co-Chair
**APSA Hackathon Survey for Graduate Student Diversity and Inclusion**
The goal of this survey is to inform the 2018 APSA Hackathon team on diversity and inclusion for graduate students. This survey is primarily intended for graduate students in political science departments, but we welcome all respondents. We encourage you to share this survey with others.
We do not ask for identifying information, so your responses will remain anonymous. You can skip any question or return to previous questions at any point throughout the survey. The data from this survey will be analyzed at the APSA Hackathon and possibly in future publications.