Put your company in good company.
Businesses, foundations, and other organizations bring valuable opportunities to the political science community by:
Supporting APSA is a statement about your company's commitment to enriching society's understanding of politics, democracy, and citizenship, and places your brand in front of our highly educated global membership.
Partner with us to promote a lively, diverse community of scholars, teachers, students, and practitioners in the discipline. To get started, contact the APSA Development team at 202-483-2512 or [email protected].
Click on the items below for more information:
APSA’s Annual Meeting provides an opportunity to reach a captive and engaging audience of thousands — before, during and after the event.
Top reasons to Exhibit, Sponsor, and Advertise:
- Recognition - Connect your company name with a respected and established meeting of professionals from around the world.
- Numbers - The APSA Annual Meeting is the world's largest gathering of scholars, researchers, educators, and students in the discipline.
- Opportunity - For three days, you'll connect with thousands who seek products, resources and information relevant to their work within the field.
- Exposure – Network with current and prospective customers, promote your brand, and demonstrate your support of APSA and the profession.
- Expand your market reach
- Gather useful data about industry trends
- Strengthen your competitive edge
Gifts and grants from public and private institutions support a wide range of initiatives that provide professional development, training, and public education and outreach. APSA sincerely appreciates the current and past support from the following partners:
Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Regional political science workshops in Sub-Saharan Africa
Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Regional political science workshops in the Arab Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
Japan-United States Friendship Commission
- Professional development workshop and training for Japanese scholars
John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Regional workshop in India exploring democracy and collaboration
- Creation of teaching syllabi collection
National Science Foundation
- Task Force on Political Science in the 21st Century, workshop on Women's Advancement in Political Science
Russel Sage Foundation
- Task Force on Inequality and Democracy, and Religion and Democracy
William T. Grant Foundation
- Development of civic education materials