APSA publishes three leading peer-reviewed political science journals:
- The American Political Science Review is the leading journal of political science research in the world. APSR has been in continuous circulation for over 100 years.
- Perspectives on Politics seeks to provide a space for broad and synthetic discussion within the political science profession and between the profession and the broader scholarly and reading publics. Perspectives aims to nurture a political science public sphere, publicizing important scholarly topics, ideas, and innovations, linking scholarly authors and readers, and promoting broad reflexive discussion among political scientists about the work that we do and why this work matters.
- PS: Political Science and Politics has served as the journal of record for the profession since 1968. A publishes scholarly essays, and news and features on the discipline.
APSA publishes each journal quarterly, sending a different journal to members each month according to the following schedule:
|American Political Science Review
|Perspectives on Politics
|PS: Political Science & Politics
APSA Organized Section Journals
Several APSA Organized Sections have sponsored journals, or added journal subscriptions as to their membership benefits.
- Journal of Information Technology and Politics
- Journal of Political Science Education
- Law & Politics Book Review
- Legislative Studies Quarterly
- New Political Science
- Party Politics
- Policy Studies Journal
- Political Analysis
- Political Behavior
- Political Communication
- Politics and Gender
- Politics and Religion
- The Review of Policy Research
- State Politics and Policy Quarterly
- Urban Affairs Review
Archives and Online Access
Advertising in APSA Journals
Most Downloaded Articles
HOT OFF THE PRESS