Research in Progress
PROL: Political Research Online
Political Research Online (PROL) is a repository of papers delivered at professional conferences, and emerging political science scholarship. PROL accepts pre-print scholarship and research for review and comment. It is also a repository for political science papers increasingly available through center and institute web servers and not readily identifiable generally in the field.
|Conferences in the Profession
Much of the research on PROL was presented, or will be presented, at professional conferences like the APSA Annual Meeting and meetings of other international, national, and regional political science organizations.
Find out more about
conferences in the profession.
Political Research Online is a collaborative project led by the American Political Science Association and a consortium of political science and related associations including the Canadian Political Science Association, International Studies Association, Midwest Political Science Association, New England Political Science Association, Northeastern Political Science Association, Political Studies Association (UK), Southwestern Political Science Association, Southern Political Science Association, Western Political Science Association, National Conference of Black Political Scientists, and American Society for Public Administration.
Find the leading-edge research you need on PROL. To use PROL to search or post papers online, you need only provide an email address.
- Conference Papers: Set of direct links to APSA Annual Meeting, APSA Teaching and Learning Conference, and other political science conference papers: www.apsanet.org/conferencepapers
Links to other sites are provided for information, courtesy, and convenience only. Links to those sites do not imply endorsements of the materials on those sites. Linked sites are not under the control of The American Political Science Association and the Association is not responsible for the material presented on those sites. Users of these sites are advised to use their own discretion in reviewing material provided by those sites.
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN) www.ssrn.com Composed of specialized research networks supported by the collaboration of scholars devoted to rapid worldwide dissemination of social sicence research. Site composed of specialized research networks. The electronic paper collection contains of 121,500 downloadable documents.
- Directory of Open Access Repositories www.opendoar.org Use the "search repository contents" feature to search for key terms across all of the repositories represented on the directory
- OpenArchives.eu http://openarchives.eu/ OpenArchives is the European guide to OAI-PMH compliant digital repositories in the world.
- Society for Political Methodology working papers http://polmeth.wustl.edu/workingpapers.php
- State Politics and Policy Quarterly (Published by the APSA Organized Section on State Politics and Policy) Data Resources http://www.ipsr.ku.edu/SPPQ/research.shtml
- Berkeley Electronic Press ResearchNow http://researchnow.bepress.com/workingpapers.html A set of institutional repositories of universities, colleges, and research institutes and preprints/working papers
- International Knowledge Network of Women in Politics working papers www.iknowpolitics.org/en/taxonomy_menu/4/799
- European Social Survey www.europeansocialsurvey.org The ESS is an academically-driven social survey designed to chart and explain the interaction between Europe's changing institutions and the attitudes, beliefs and behaviour patterns of its diverse populations. Now in its fourth round, the survey covers over 30 nations and employs the most rigorous methodologies.
- Manuscripts on "egalitarian theories of justice and their applications"