The IAPSS is an international, politically independent, non-profit, student-run platform for political science students. IAPSS aims to have a global impact in the political science discipline by providing information on current events in the field to its members through its website, newsletter, and e-groups. It comprises 20 association members and approximately 10,000 individuals from over 40 countries worldwide. IAPSS evolved from a loose network to an association with a permanent secretariate in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, where a student team works to initiate and coordinate projects and activities on the local, regional, and international level.
Executive Committee (2012-13):
- President: Philipp Aepler, Germany
- Vice-President: Thomas Linders, the Netherlands
- Treasurer: Eva van der Helm, the Netherlands
- Secretary-General: Thomas Linders, the Netherlands
- Academic: Rodrigo Vaz, Portugal
- Events: Ksenija Martinovic
- International Cooperation: Michael Peters, Germany
- Public Relations: Julien Hauth, Germany
Supervisory Committee: Mirko Krohn (Germany), Joia Buning (The Netherlands), Michele Rillo (Italy)
Politikon is the academic journal of the International Association for Political Science Students (IAPSS). It is recognized as one of the leading academic journals publishing the work of students from across the fields of political science and international relations.
Thomas van Aquinostraat 5.-1.37
P.O. Box 9108
Nijmegen, The Netherlands